sexta-feira, 13 de fevereiro de 2015

Why Buy VIDROS ESCUROS (Dark Glasses)?

Why Buy VIDROS ESCUROS(dark glasses)?
Because it is fun, exciting, spicy and simple to read and understand.

Sometimes, you take a book and has several rodeos to talk a fool story, but others, a hidden point of view that only want to hide with many words the great controversy that is your darkest thoughts and is replaced wanted to scream, but is arrested at his Puritan mind.

I was in the vidros escuros (dark glasses) was my empty soul in dark and do not want to become trapped in the silence of my convictions.
I am direct, write popular way, as a bit of me, but it's all a desire impossible to invent my me. This time I have wanted to put on paper my greatest wishes and the darkest imaginable.


VIDROS ESCUROS (Dark Glasses) is a book that let me go, that motivates me and makes me dream about sex. An obsession that did not need much, because there comes a point that is monotonous and need something more to always have enthusiasm in reading also as in the relationship and not get carried away by the accommodation have a comfortable life and then not play hard, because one day always seems like another, but no is. And finally all over. And thinking deeply, I did nothing, did not say, nor indeed lived life as he wanted. So I wrote in my book VIDROS ESCUROS (Dark Glasses) everything that troubled me and what he wanted.
Compared to other book, perhaps even better than the 50 shades of gray. I have not read, but I know it is about sex too masochism.
My abused book VIDROS ESCUROS (Dark Glasses) have sex and humiliation too, but its best is love fantasy by TUNING that helps power the impossible love.


If you liked the abstracts already posted can buy with me by email rosefreire77@gmail.com

or the publisher's website: www.editorabarauna.com.br

If you live in city Fortaleza in Brazil, and if you like Portuguese e you know to read Portuguese, buy my book Vidros Escuros.
Look at the bookstore Saraiva
(that of Iguatemi near the screen)
or you can go the bookstore Culture
on the corner of Av. Don Luis with Av. Senator Virgilio Tavora.


It is very delicious read Vidros Escuros (Dark Glasses)!
You will not tear the book when they buy it. Always will want to read more, gets stuck in the intensity of reading.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário