quinta-feira, 9 de março de 2017

my books free for amazon

Hi guys good

I'm releasing my books free for amazon.com
For a limited time.
Enjoy and place your order today.
Read and spread it to your friends, and help me sell later also by email: rosefreire77@gmail.com.
It is already a low price, but with me it will be priced much lower.


I hope you enjoy it and help me make more follow up.

Sorry for anything, especially for the errors and formatting that was perfect in my file, but on Amazon there are some distortions.

Unfortunately I have to do everything, I am the writer, reviser, designers, graphic designer, photographer and publisher.




Dark Glasses: The sad phase of Liene is part of a larger book that I decided to divide into 3 parts to make reading easier and cheaper.
He tells the story of Liene who can not like anything or herself for being inferior, but in time discover something that his father reveals and helps him to conquer his love.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário